The BP - Personal Access
Online access for individual users includes access to the BP publication, in-year updates, and optional access to the BAN and BP archive. Single-user licences are granted solely to one designated holder of the product, and are restricted to use on two designated devices. When you purchase a BP single-user licence you will be emailed claim tokens which you may claim under your account, or pass to the intended user to claim.
You can find out more about the BP publication and what it contains on our designated About the BP page.
The BP 2024 Online
Available 1 August 2023 | Effective 1 January 2024 | Superseding the BP 2023
What's new in BP 2024
The BP 2024 supersedes the BP 2023 and becomes legally effective on the 1 January 2024. This edition incorporates new monographs from both the BP and Ph.Eur. along with a significant number of revised monographs.
- 27 new BP monographs, 17 new Ph. Eur. monographs.
- 93 amended BP monographs.
- All monographs from the Ph. Eur. 11th edition
- Ph. Eur. supplements 11.3 to 11.5 included as in-year online and download product updates.
- We are updating the BP website to improve your experience of using the site. Updated features for the 2024 edition include:
- A fresh and user-friendly site design, coupled with improved navigation
- Enhanced purchasing journeys for seamless experience
- Enhanced layout allows you to search and find the monographs you need
- Advanced in-publication search functionality
- A revamped timeline and tracked changes feature, enabling you to track the evolution of monographs over time