New Members sought for the Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products Working Party (ATMP WP)
The British Pharmacopoeia Commission is currently looking to appoint new professional members within the next four weeks for a new working party focussing on providing advice and guidance in the field of Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products.
Members should have current expertise in analytical methods related to the development and quality control of cell or gene therapy products and/or tissue-engineered products, including several years of experience in one or more of the following fields:
- Development of cell therapy products and/or gene therapy products and/or tissue-engineered products.
- Quality control of cell or gene therapy products and/or tissue-engineered products in an industry environment.
- Assessment of applications for marketing authorisation of cell or gene therapy and/or tissue engineered products.
- Development of methods to control ATMP’s in a research environment.
- Marketing surveillance of quality in a regulatory authority
The closing date for expression of interest is midday on 4th February 2020.